Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. Will accept any standard front post blade. Standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics.
- Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
- Low profile snag resistant design
- Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
- Accepts any standard front post blade
- Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
- Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
- Rail clamp nut has been redesigned so that there is no spin out when overtightened
- All plastic components have been changed to a higher strength material.
- Retaining pin for the cover has been redesigned so that the pin does not slip out of position.
- Metal Front Site Post
FOLIAGE GREEN SPECIAL ORDER ONLY (if applicable)
Find your dealer here!