Polymer Flip Up Rear Sight with Windage Adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny Rail. A flat head screw driver is required to adjust an Infinite MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the aperture from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under all current magnifiers and optics. ● Low profile snag resistant design ● Shroud protects aperture from debris and impact damage
- Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness
- Unique closure with either aperture deployed
- Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
- Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
- Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide
- Rail clamp nut has been redesigned so that there is no spin out when overtightened
- All plastic components have been changed to a higher strength material.
- Retaining pin for the cover has been redesigned so that the pin does not slip out of position.
FOLIAGE GREEN SPECIAL ORDER ONLY (if applicable)
Find your dealer here!