[HS515CU] Red Dot+Circle Dot-Battery powered
The HS515CU is a new micro red dot optic. The operator can switch from a 2 MOA dot to a 65 MOA circle dot with a push of a button. Our highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The U signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides. This product includes flip-up lens covers, a quick release mount and a kill flash filter.
• Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
• New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
• 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
• Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
• Powered by both battery and solar
• Includes Flip-up lens covers and Kill Flash
• Quick Detach 2 piece mount included
|Reticle||2MOA Dot & 65MOA Ring|
|Unlimited Eye Relief||Yes|
|Battery Life||Up to 50,000 Hours|
|Brightness Setting||10 Daylight & 2 NV Compatible|
|Housing Material||6061 Aluminum|
|Adjustment per Click||0.5 MOA|
|W&E Travel Range||±50 MOA|
|Storage Temperature||-40℉ - 158℉|
|Working Temperature||-22℉ - 140℉|
|Vibration||Up to 1000G|
|Window Size||20mm Diameter|
|Dimension (in)||2.44 x 1.77 x 1.37|
|Central Height (in)||1.63|
Limited Lifetime Warranty info here
Find your dealer here!