|.300 WIN MAG||26"||BPR22-300F|
BERGARA PREMIER ACTION
The Premier action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties.
- Made from 416 Premium stainless steel
- Sub 1.0 MOA accuracy guaranteed
- All premier rifles are accuracy qualified prior to shipment and certified sub-MOA at 100 yards using factory ammunition
- The 2-position safety is part of the trigger assembly. It allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position.
- Non-rotating gas shield behind the bolt head protects the shooter from gas and debris in the event of a case or primer rupture
- All B-14 rifles feature a Bergara performance trigger
Find your dealer here!